torsdag den 10. december 2015

Progress

Okay, so there's been a little progress in my guitar learning.

I have followed JustinGuitars Youtube lessons. They work pretty well. But most of them are still way to complicated for me. I think i figured out that I still need to focus on the very basics of playing guitar. That's really hard for me. I struggle a bit with it and I just want to learn more and learn it at a waaaay faster pace than I'm doing right now.

But I know I should ease up and keep calm. At least that's what people tell me :-P

Somehow these blog posts make me consider the whole thing a lot more - in a good way!

They just make me realize that I will learn how to play guitar eventually. It's not something that just happens over night, and I'm actually still able to see a little bit of progress. Yay!

Haha, but anyway.. I don't know if anyone really reads this. Like I wrote in my last post, I feel a bit silly writing these blog posts about me learning to play guitar.

Oh, and currently I'm so excited about Justin Biebers new album purpose!

I watch his videos all the time. Especially the video to I'll show you. It's just amazingly beautiful! As far as I know it's recorded in Iceland. The mountains and waterfalls are just marvelous!
You can watch it here yourself:


Oh, and I still have to find some good guitar blogs. Let me know if you got any I should check out!

XOXO

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar