tirsdag den 8. december 2015

My life with music

I'm here to tell you stories about my life with wonderful music.
My first concert experience was with Justin Bieber. A full stadium filled with teenage girls screaming their lungs out. It was quite an experience. I never thought that I would find myself falling in love with a popstar – but OH MY GOD he is attractive and so talented!
I don’t know what it is. There’s just something special about him. This led me to learning how to play an instrument. I would love to play piano but it’s so big and we don’t have room for it in our house…
So I decided to go with theguitar. I’m already in love with playing guitar! I play mostly easy guitar songs. Im not that good yet. But I can play some of Justin Biebers songs! Boyfriend, Beauty and a beat, Sorry and What do you mean are all pretty easy and only consists of a few chords. He really inspires me. Gosh..
Anyway.. I’m looking for new acts to learn new songs. I realize that I just can’t keep on playing only Bieber songs (People will never take me seriously) haha LOL. Even though media has started to be a little bit more positive about him after the release of his latest album, which is really amazing! I love it. I play guitar along with the songs all day. Again: easy guitar songs he makes!

Do anyone know where I can find songs to learn? They should be like.. hmm.. something like Biebs! Pop songs that make you wanna dance your feet off. 

I feel silly writing this, but it’s actually really nice to write something down on paper. Well.. on electronic paper. 

I have thought about writing my own songs on guitar with lyrics to go with the chords. I just don’t know where to start. I can’t seem to find a site that teaches how to write lyrics. Like really basic stuff. That would be so useful.

I’ll tell you if I find any of the things I was looking for!

Here is something for you I love!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar